Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Does anyone know any well-known people that survived the Rwandan Genocide?

For my English cl, we need to do an essay on a time in history where the human spirit was forced to triumph and overcome the odds and I chose the Rwandan Genocide. The first part was just a summary of what happened, and I got that done but now I need to research a specific person that lived through the event and discuss the ordeal from their perspective and explain how they got through the situation. My problem is that I can't find any survivors on the internet, just victims. There was something about a little girl witnessing the murder of the Queen but I can't find anything on her so does anyone know of anybody? & they have to be well known enough for me to find out their perspective and how they got through the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment