Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DOES HE LiKE ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ok! so there's this guy i have a MAJOR crush on. i'm 17, he's 15. but he acts so strange around me sometimes! like the other day i saw him in the neighborhood and i went to go say hi and he pushed me into the dirt?.. but then a few hours later, he was texing me flirty things like "aye lubb yeww& ur iiness! ;)" he's super cute and I really like him but when i try to hug him he starts to punch me and stuff. I dont understand why he texts me so nice but likes to hit me. so one day i decided to kiss him on the cheek to show him i liked him n he started screaming and fell to the ground convulsing. I got scared n tried to hug him to confort him he fainted.... so i ran away n left him there. I cant get those texts out of my head. Is he insecure about his age or what? Idk what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment