Monday, August 8, 2011

How can i get back out in the world?

ok first off i have depression, i would like to ask you guys for some help, how can i get my life back, im taking medications and i was on drugs from highschool til i was 20, now i just quit all that, i dont hang with those people anymore, but even with my medication for depression i still feel like everybody is looking at me, everytime somebody laughs i think its about me, what do i tell a girl if i like her? i dont have much going for me now, and what i had going for me before was worse, but atleast i had "friends"..i dont want to relapse, everytime im talking to somebody they can like see i was a druggy, theyll say are you high sometimes, do you do this and that, me going to the gym is keeping me sane but people any tips on how togetting my life back together would be great, thank you guys so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment