Friday, August 12, 2011

HUGE boyfriend problems!! please HELP!?

hmm were should i start....well i lost my virginity to my boyfriend because i thought he loved me like he said and i wouldn't of done it if i didn't love him to. but know ever since then hes been acting different. i thought it would actually make us more closer and open but its tearing us apart! he barely ever talks to me, and when im wit him he hardly pays attention to me. he mainly talks abut how/when/where he wants to do it again. i have the feeling hes using me but yet i dint. one time we got into this fight and i told him that my biggest fear was falling in love and he said well ur a little melodramatic and i said ys that and he just said well u humans always make a big deal out of pain, love and **** then i just didn't say anything. lately his phone has been "off" so i cant txt or call him. i have asked people that are really good friends with him if he is just using me and they all said no he would NEVER do that. i really don't wanna break up with him so i wanna know how i can fix it. i don't wanna tell him how i really feel or he might just think im being melodramatic again. someone please help me! :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment