Monday, August 8, 2011

My 2 year old wont eat or sleep?

My son is 26 months. For the last week or 2 his eating habits have been everywhere. He isn't eating barely anything from me or when he is at daycare. he will take one bite, 2 at most and then nothing, and i don't let him fill up on liquids. I also noticed that if i make him something warm like mac n cheese or mashed potatoes, he will put the food to his mouth but once he notices its warm at all he will not eat it. The only thing me and his daycare provider can get him to eat is apple sauce and pears. Not a thing else. ive offered him everything under the sun, and he doesn't want it. I can just let him have a all liquid diet, ive been giving him pedia sure just so i know hes getting some kinds of vitamins. As for the sleeping thing, he has a bedtime process, bath, PJ's, cuddles, story then bedtime. and sometimes ill put on elmo or what not to watch to go to sleep. for the last 2 weeks when i put him in bed at 8, he doesn't go to sleep till 11. he will get outta bed and play or run out to me. he doesn't have a nap all day so that i can get him to sleep thru the night, but he usually wakes up and gets into my bed. Does anyone have any idea what i can do about these 2 things. Im thinking of taking him to the doctor to see if hes sick and just isn't showing signs of it. Any help is appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment