Friday, August 12, 2011

What did you buy your lo for x-mas ? What is he/ she up to this month?

My Aiden is 9 months he is cruising all around the house and even takes a few steps and sits down he so ready to walk . Me and him have thrush so we started gentian violet treatment yesterday and his whole mouth is bright purple he has been looking in the mirror all day and laughing at his purple mouth and face. lol I bought him alot of pj's and warm winter clothes that he oh so needed. I also filled his stocking up with gerber snacks and I got him a push walker by playschool and some building blocks. His dad still has not started x/mas shopping typical man lol but Im sure he's gonna buy him a big toy he does not need because that's what dad's do. Hope you all have a great xmas and I just like hearing about what the Lo are up to I really don't have any other friends or ppl that like hearing about baby stuff like you guys do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment